Sunday 22 April 2012

Hello

My intention for this blog, is to use it like an online diary.  Not to spill my most deepest, darkest, private thoughts as such, but the thoughts that are in the more shallow regions of my brain.  I'm generally an open book when it comes to sharing my life with people. I have nothing to hide. And up to now my life has been quite colourful.  The idea that my writing (my life) could help, encourage, support, entertain or surprise even just one other person, makes sitting, and squinting at this laptop exciting and worth while.

So those who read this, bare with me.  At times I may witter on with myself, and in parts what I'm writing may seem pointless, but I'm doing this to share my fights and my victories, in hope of connecting with other young people to share our battles.

First blog post complete, short and sweet. I think you'll be hearing a lot more from me,
Bec xx

1 comment:

  1. I have spent the last 2 hours reading your blog, and finally ended up at the beginning. Your words are amazing, honest and... god I don't know what to say. I came across your blog on the daily mail website. I have bookmarked you! Please keep writing your words, I am sure there are many people reading your blog but and don't leave a comment. I couldn't help but leave a comment.

    Kind regards from Germany

    Robert

    ReplyDelete