Thursday 18 October 2012

Intro to my vlog (Video Blog)

Hi all,
I have made a short video for you to see me, the writer behind the story of 'Such a Lucky Girl'
I thought it would be nice for you all to get to know me a little better by hearing my voice, and understanding my reasons behind writing the blog.
Also another reason behind my decision to use other media to interpret my story is because today, 18th October 2012, is my 1 year Stroke anniversary (Strokeyversary) Therefore I thought it would be kind of cool to mark the occasion!
So, enjoy!
And thank you for your constant interest in my story! You, the readers, have made this year that little bit easier for me.
Lots of love, Bec x


4 comments:

  1. Thrilled to finally "meet" you. You amaze me daily, carry on what you're doing, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My strokeyversary of my first two strokes (I had six with about a month) will be this week, on the 25th of October! I was 39 at the time, so significantly older than you, but still not "old." I'm also blogging my recovery http://strokeofgrace.blogspot.com/ Nice to meet another survivor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading your blog and am amazed at how everything you've felt and gone through is so similar to me but I could never have expressed it so well. I'm 3 years down the line & still haven't come to terms what happened. I was 34, married with 2 kids. No one can truly understand the emotions you go through and the frustrations of daily life. I've every respect for you writing this blog and please continue because it's not just yourself your helping but me & others too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what an inspiration you are! this article talks about a similar story by a man who had cancer when young http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2215676/YOU-exclusive-Make-day-sunny-day.html#ixzz29Lf2DNID he now has a book out, and is inspiring / helping many people. you make my "troubles" seem like nothing. Admire the way you cope.

    ReplyDelete